Je t'aime blue shirt embroidered in fluorescent yellow
Shirt "Je t'aime" freely inspired by the film "Les choses de la vie" by Claude Sautet. The no gender shirt: it is the man's shirt that is never as well worn as by a woman. A message, a declaration of love that we address to the other or to oneself: "Je t'aime" is subtly embroidered on the back of the buttoning tab, not far from the heart.
- Oxford shirt
- 100% cotton
- Portuguese fabric
- Made in Morocco
- Semi-slim fit cut: thought to fit most shapes. Somewhat close to the body while remaining comfortable. The Figaret reference cut for most of our models, whether formal or casual.
- Figaret collar: signature collar of the house. It is short, flared, with collar stays. To wear with everything, it is an evidence.
- Two patch chest pockets buttoned
- Liquette bottom
- Encrusted swallows
- Monogram embroidered on the left capuchin tab
This shirt is a "men's shirt" cut on our Semi-slim fit cut.
The cut is semi-slim fitted when worn by a man and oversized when worn by a woman. We recommend taking your usual size.
WOMEN'S size correspondence:
XS > 34/36
S > 38
M > 40
L > 42
XL > 44/46
If you prefer the oversize effect, take your usual size.
On the contrary, for a less ample rendering, take a size below.
MEN size correspondence (neck circumference):
XS > 37
S > 38
M > 39/40
L > 41/42
XL > 43/44
Corto is 1m85 tall and wears a size M.
Dara is 1m75 tall and wears a size M.
Delivery & Returns
- Shipping within 48 hours
- 14 days to change your mind