"Je t'aime" white shirt embroidered in red
This shirt is in pre-order. It will be shipped from December 5th.
Our "Je t'aime" shirt " is freely inspired by the film "Les choses de la vie" shot by the French cinema icon, Claude Sautet. This shirt is “no gender”. Its base is a men’s model, but it is perfectly worn by a woman, whether the shirt is her own, or she stole it from his dressing. A message, a declaration of love, that we address to the other or to oneself: "Je t'aime" (I love you) is subtly embroidered on the back of the buttoning tab, not far from the heart.
- 100% cotton
- Made in Morocco
- “Je t’aime” embroidery on the back of the buttoning tab
- Semi-slim fit cut: thought to fit most shapes. Somewhat close to the body while remaining comfortable. The Figaret reference cut, for most of our models, whether formal or casual.
- Figaret collar: signature collar of the house. It is short, flared, with collar stays. To wear with everything is the evidence.
- Mother -of -pearl buttons
This shirt is a "men's shirt" cut on our Semi-slim fit cut.
The cut is semi-slim fitted when worn by a man and oversized when worn by a woman. We recommend taking your usual size.
WOMEN'S size correspondence:
XS > 34/36
S > 38
M > 40
L > 42
XL > 44/46
If you prefer to accentuate the oversize effect, take a size above.
On the contrary, for a less ample rendering, take a size below.
MEN size correspondence (neck circumference):
XS > 37
S > 38
M > 39/40
L > 41/42
XL > 43/44
Julien is 1m83 tall and wears a size M.
Delivery & Returns
- Shipping within 48 hours
- 14 days to change your mind