Je t'aime white linen shirt embroidered in grey
Shirt "Je t'aime" freely inspired by the film "Les choses de la vie" by Claude Sautet. The no gender shirt: it is the man's shirt that is never as well worn as by a woman. A message, a declaration of love that we address to the other or to oneself: "Je t'aime" is subtly embroidered on the back of the buttoning tab, not far from the heart.
- Linen shirt
- 100% French or Belgian linen
- Made in Morocco
- Semi-slim fit cut: thought to fit most shapes. Somewhat close to the body while remaining comfortable. The Figaret reference cut for most of our models, whether formal or casual.
- Figaret collar: signature collar of the house. It is short, flared, with collar stays. To wear with everything, it is an evidence.
- Two patch chest pockets buttoned
- Liquette bottom
- Encrusted swallows
- Monogram embroidered on the left capuchin tab
Dara is 1,75m tall and wears a size M.
Delivery & Returns
- Shipping within 48 hours
- 14 days to change your mind
Last product seen
Carl green stripe shirt
Gabriel navy denim shirt
"Je t'aime" blue shirt embroidered in red
Carl light blue linen shirt